- Our Privacy Principles
- Information Collection and Use
- Information Disclosure
- Use of App Analytics Services and third party Software
- Confidentiality and Security
- Questions and Suggestions
Our Privacy Principles
We are at the business of making best productivity tools out there and selling them directly to you, our customer. While other companies might base their entire existence on selling their users data, we decided that we will never base our business on activities like this and we are committed to this decision.
That's why we treat your data very seriously and always try to avoid having access to your data if it is possible by nature of the application or service we provide to you.
Information Collection and Use
Lotus Helse collects information when you use Lotus Helse products or services, when you visit Website pages or the pages of certain Lotus Helse partners. Lotus Helse may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
Lotus Helse automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Lotus Helse cookie information, and the page you request.
You also may provide information, such as reviews, feedback, comments, etc., which may be published or displayed ("posted") on public areas of the our Website or our blogs or forum, via our products, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "Content"). Your Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the application-specific device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information.
Lotus Helse does not rent, sell, or share personally identifiable information about you with non-affiliated third parties, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We transfer your information in the event a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding and you agree to and do hereby consent to our assignment or transfer of rights to your personal information.
Use of App Analytics Services and third party Software
We use third party Software and services such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics and Amplitude to collect and analyze how people use Lotus Helse applications. This data helps us improve our products and services and better tailor our advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook and other platforms. Also, we use third party software from Microsoft Oxford API and others to provide you with various useful functions across our apps. All these third parties may collect information about you and your usage of our applications in accordance with their respective privacy policies.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personally identifiable information about you to employees, contractors and service providers who we believe reasonably need have access to that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Questions and Suggestions